Welcome to Therapeutic Kneads Massage.....
If you're looking for ultimate relaxation and a healthier you - you've come to the right place. I specialize in medical massage, but I also do spa services at Therapeutic Kneads Massage. I am committed to your comfort and satisfaction. It is my goal to bring you the best service, at an affordable price. I want to help you achieve your health goals in the amount of time you set! Your massage with me is all about you, so what are you waiting for? Call today. This is your time to rediscover your health!
You may be asking what massage is. Massage is a scientific art of assessment and manipulation of the body in a nonsexual way to help you achieve your health goals. Massage is known best for its relaxation and stress reducing abilities, but what most people don't know is that it helps to increase circulation, reduces pain*, and helps to improve muscle tone. By reducing stress, we can help lower coritsol levels (stress hormone) which is a cause of excess belly fat. It is excess belly fat that can lead to heart disease in later years. Massage is best used on a regular basis and as preventative medicine. Yes, its ok to get a massage even if nothing hurts!
*There are some instances where massage cannot alleviate pain and it is best to seek a medical professional for help. Some injuries or diseases may be a contraindication to massage.
YOUR FIRST VISIT YOU RECEIVE A ONE HOUR SWEDISH MASSAGE FOR JUST $25.
REGULAR PRICES ARE BELOW, BUT KEEP IN MIND I RUN MONTHLY SPECIALS, SO CALL TO SEE WHAT THIS MONTH'S PRICE IS!
Choose from a variety of services:
1. Swedish Massage - a Swedish Massage is relaxation and stress reduction. It consists of light to medium pressure and includes face and head massage. Abdominal by request.
30 min .......30.00
60 min .......40.00
90 min ........65.00
(5) 60 min massages....180.00
2. Deep tissue - A deep tissue massage is a therapeutic massage designed for people that have problem areas. It consists of medium to heavy pressure and includes stretching of extremities and muscle releases. This is more for those that like pressure, and want a change in their body.
30 min ...35.00
60 min ...50.00
90 mins ...75.00
(5) 60 min massages... 230
3. Back neck shoulders - This is a specified area massage designed for those with tension in their neck and shoulders. This is either deep tissue or swedish, your pick.
40 mins ...40.00
4. Kinetic chain - This is a treatment designed for the specific problem area. This treatment is based on the principle that all muscles have a pair somewhere in the body and that all muscles work together. By focusing on the specific pairs in the body, we are able to help reduce the pain and discomfort in the initial problem area without touching it.
40 min ...45.00
5. Lymphatic Drain - This is a treatment designed for people that suffer from edema or excess fluid in the limbs. It is light pressure pumping the fluid through the tissues to help the body be able to dispose of it.
45 min ...40.00
6. Sports massage- Ideal for people in training or for those who have joint pain. This massage is a deep tissue massage, with special focus on the joints to help loosen muscle attachment points around the joint and to loosen tendon and ligament strain. Ideal 3 days before an event, and one day after.
60 min ...55.00
(5) 60 min massages.... 255
7. Pregancy Massage - Just what mommy and baby need! This is a modified swedish massage with changes to positioning as mommy cannot lay on her belly. It consists of supine (face up) positioning and lateral recumbent (side lying) to address all of mommy and baby's needs.
60 min ... 55.00
(5) 60 min massages... 250
8. Polarity - A form of energy work that consists of light healing touch and balancing of the chakras to help regulate your energy flow.
70 min ... 65.00
9.Floor massage - This is massage done on a mat on the floor( fully clothed). This is for those that like extreme pressure, or more intense stretching. This consists of soft tissue manipulation to increase your range of motion, decrease stiffness in joints and muscles.
60 min... 55.00
10. Infant massage - This is for babies 3mths - 5 years. This is an educational demo for mommy and daddy and to help with colicky babies. This is beneficial for most toddlers to help them sleep and to acclimate to safe touch.
25 min ...30.00
11. Abdominal massage - Abdominal massage is to help in the excretion of waste from the bowels. It consists of flowing sweeping motion over the abdomen to help move the stool through the intestines. This is great for aiding in digestion and reducing stomach upset. Essential oil Digize is used also
25 min ...35.00
12. Myofascial Release- Connective tissue stretching to help reduce pain in muscles and binds. This is beneficial for aiding hydrating tissues, and to prevent injury from spreading throughout the body.
13. Chair massage
1.00 per minute
14. Scar tissue Repair - Post surgery scars take time to heal. this helps to prevent the scar tissue from binding to underlying tissue. It is a pulling stretching motion of the scar to break up the scar tissue and reduce further growth of tissue.
20.00 per scar
15. Cranial Sacral Therapy - Light healing touch designed to help the flow of cerebral fluid through the spinal cord. This is beneficial for a host of things, like headaches, migraines, dyslexia, insomnia, dizziness, attention deficit, and ear problems.
90 min ...65.00
BASIC MILD FACIAL ------ 40.00
PUMPKIN MASK FACIAL ---40.00
HOT STONE FACIAL---------50.00
HOT STONE FOOT MASSAGE--- 45.00
DETOX FOOT SOAK --------- 45.00
FOOT SOAK ------------------ 15.00
APPLE & OATMEAL FOOT FACIAL---35.00
FOOT OR HAND MASK -------15.00
PARAFFIN DIP ------------------5.00, with hand massage 10.00
SUGAR SCRUB------------------15.00 (hands or feet)
SALT SCRUB---------------------15.00 (hands or feet)
PARAFFIN FACIAL TREATMENTS--- 50.00
Not sure what treatment is right for you? I can assess your needs and help you choose!
Contact me today! 810-845-4201